Hybrid Dealer Advanced Service Operational Excellence & Profitability Training
The industry has been in need of an all encompassing hybrid dealer (MFP/MPS) training program that focuses on proven methods that have been developed to drive profitability and operational performance within service. As a result, the Pros Elite Group has developed the industry’s first service training program that focuses on these areas and many more. Our unique program is designed for all levels of service management.
The Pros Elite team has helped improve profitability and operational efficiency in over 100 companies. We will share this unique skill set and experience level with all attendees of our training program. In a nut shell, we teach your VP’s, Directors, Service managers and any service supervisory employee the nuts and bolts on how to:
- Assess your company’s current condition.
- Develop a customized action plan to address your areas of opportunity.
- Implement and focus on specific changes that drive profitability and operational metrics.
- Ensure you know how to properly and strategically execute the plan.
We not only show you how to identify your problems in service, we show you how to permanently fix them. In addition, we will provide the attendees with the industry’s first print management service operational model. This training will be conducted in sunny Tampa, FL.
Some of the key topics covered if this 3 day extensive training include:
- How to Operationalize the back office functions of MPS
- Learn how to Assess your company’s current condition
- Learn how to develop a Customized Action Plan to address your areas of opportunity
- Ensure you know how to properly and strategically execute the plan
- New updated Service Benchmarks “financial & operational” for MFP and MPS
- Service Financials – How to read, interpret and react
- Setting expectations
- Getting “Buy-in” from the employees
- The role of a dispatcher & parts personnel
- Eliminating obsolescence and parts variance’s
- How to “effectively improve” underperforming employees
- Generating additional service revenue through MPS
- The impact of product reliability on your profitability!
- The “differentiator for service and sales”
- How to utilize “internal benchmarking” to drive profitability
- PIVOT – Performance Improvement Virtual Operations Tool – the industry’s first execution based software to drive operational performance and profitability.